Glory be to God in the highest
Topic : Ephphatha
Text : Mark 7: 32 – 34.
32) And they bring unto him one that was deaf, and had an impediment in his speech; and they beseech him to put his hand upon him.
33) And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit, and touched his tongue;
34) And looking up to heaven, he sighed, and saith unto him, Ephphatha, that is, Be Opened.
35) And straightaway his ears were opened, and the string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain (KJV).
I pray for someone reading this text may your life be open to glory in Jesus name
People of God, do you know that life of human beings is in two stages. It is either you are in darkness or light, glory or shame, up or down, forward or backward, open or close.
From the man in our case study this week, one could see that his life was still at closed state. That is, a life inside pregnancy. A life that can’t talk and see, a life which I called ‘just like that’ life. Infact, Closed life is a life of reproach, stagnation, setback, suffering, sickness and barrenness.
Often times, people who experienced lack of help, lacks grace and mercy, and they are operating under closed lives.
I pray for you as from today, may your life be opened in Jesus name.
This same man was brought to Jesus, and bible says Jesus took him aside. why? because his case needs special attention, and bible says Jesus touched his ears and spit t and touched his tongue. Haa! I stand in the grace I received and I decree into your life, that power, spirit, darkness, demons, troubling your life paved way now in Jesus name.
Brethren, Jesus said Ephphatha which means be open! your life is ready to open for glory, upliftment, grace, favor, mercy and peace. Is someone ready to pray?
1) Say Father, Ephphatha! My life be opened from whatever that closed you in Jesus name
2) Say Father, Ephphatha! My life be opened from desolation into the glory of God in Jesus name
3) Say Father, Ephphatha! My human spirit be open for the touch of deliverance and healing in Jesus name
4) Say Father, Ephphatha! My life be opened from any power of impossibility to possibility in Jesus name.
5) Say Father, Ephphatha! My life be opened and operate under the heaven of grace, mercy and favour in Jesus name.
I decree as you pray these prayers, I say Ephphatha to any spiritual and physical things that held your life closed in Jesus name.
Peace be unto you
for enquiries and counselling on any issues feel free to contact us on
whatsapp : +234 8063738866
Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org